This journey of truth is about acquiring the gnosis needed to walk down the path of least resistance eventually leading to liber-at-ion.
There are so many dimensions of truth within physicality but only one truth regarding our existence.
For me, See-k-in-g was a very intense WILL and a satiating it was at least a 12 year journey of research and experience, the research was around 5-6 hours each day. It was a drive so powerful that i had no real control of it, i just knew that i needed to find out the answers to these spontaneous questions that arose in my awareness multiple times a day.
One of the most basic and fundamental of them all was food, nutrition and healing. There is only one way to know and this is through experience, otherwise it is just a belief and i could not accept any belief system without a true innerstanding, it would just my leave questions unanswered. I needed to know the truth..
So for me the best way to know was to experience a transitional food system over time. Spending at least 1 year eating a certain way until i changed to the next.
I recommend this for everyone –
Firstly cut out all processed food, now to do this in the most effortless way is to seek information regarding the negative impacts these things have on your health,
There are many great videos out there, Michelle and i will be creating mini series of all the different subjects consistently for everyone.
- Several studies have shown that consuming as little as 5-10 grams of simple sugars, such as glucose or fructose, can impair immune system function for several hours.
- This immune suppression occurs because the sugar interferes with white blood cell (neutrophil) activity. Neutrophils are the body’s first line of defence against pathogens.
- Tooth decay – Sugar feeds the bacteria in your mouth that produce acids that decay enamel.
- Weight gain
- Diabetes risk
- Inflammation – Sugar triggers inflammatory pathways in the body. Chronic inflammation is associated with diseases like heart disease, cancer, dementia but is so much more.
- Fatty liver disease
- Addiction – Sugar activates the reward centres in the brain similar to addictive drugs. It has been proven to be more addictive than cocaine in mice.
- Nutrient deficiency – High sugar foods tend to be low in nutrients. Eating lots of sugar may displace healthier foods leading to vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Mood swings – Sugar highs and crashes can negatively impact mood, energy levels, and focus. Stable blood sugar helps maintain steady energy and mood.
This study below is regarding the immune compromising factors.
This study found sugar can be more rewarding and attractive than cocaine in animal models, suggesting its higher addictive potential.
(NOTE: that all of these studies are with a form of processed sugar and natural sugar is metabolically very different/ but many spread through lack of wisdom it is the same)
- Headaches – MSG can trigger migraine headaches in some people who are sensitive to it. It may excite neurons and trigger inflammation in the brain.
- Nerve damage – Animal studies link high MSG intake to nerve cell damage in the brain. It may overexcite nerve cells to the point of damage or death.
- Obesity – MSG acts on taste receptors and parts of the brain tied to food addiction. This may drive overeating and weight gain. Some research links MSG to increased BMI.
- Metabolic syndrome – Dietary MSG in animal studies causes signs of metabolic syndrome like weight gain, fat liver, and insulin resistance. More research is needed in humans.
- Liver injury – High doses of MSG given to rats causes oxidative stress and inflammation in the liver. This can lead to scarring and signs of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Kidney problems – Studies in rodents show toxic doses of MSG can cause kidney damage. Further research is needed at regular dietary doses.
- Neurodegeneration – Animal studies link neonatal MSG exposure to degeneration of nerve cells important for learning and memory.
- Blood pressure – Some report MSG can elevate blood pressure in sensitive individuals
Below is a list i have focused on for neuro degeneration
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5938543/ This study found that giving rats a high dose of MSG (4 mg/g body weight) caused significant neurotoxic effects including oxidative damage and death of nerve cells in the brain.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6583631/ This review discusses how glutamate like MSG over activates nerve cell receptors leading to calcium overload and cell death. This excitotoxicity may contribute to neurodegenerative diseases.
This study infused MSG into mice brains and found it caused hyperexcitability and degeneration of nerve cells through overstimulation of glutamate receptors.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6428159/ This study suggests oxidative stress caused by high dietary MSG contributed to neurotoxicity and loss of neurons in the brains of new-born mice.
In general, animal studies using high dose MSG suggest it can overexcite nerve cells to the point of damage. But more research is needed on effects of typical human MSG consumption. The FDA considers current levels safe, but some scientists remain concerned.
How do you feel??
This list goes on with dairy, wheat, animal based products, yeast, pasteurisation, pharmaceutical’s, hair and skin products, clothing, soaps , dishwashing liquid ext.
We wont go into it here but will create a video for you all.
If you like the way this post has been laid out, please let us know.
We will be allocating a lot more time to share these truths and expand the xfamily over the next year.. So get your friends and family to tune in as we take them on a ride of truth from beginning to end with links and facts to aid in the changes.
Once we have cut out these foods, i would suggest a whole food plant based diet or if you cannot cut the meat out yet just a wholefood diet, stay on this to experience the level up it brings and balance it for 6 months to one year,
Here are some of the key benefits associated with a whole food plant-based diet:
- Reduced risk of chronic diseases – Large studies link plant-based diets with lower rates of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and obesity.
- Weight loss – Plant foods are naturally low in calories and high in fibre, which helps decrease calorie intake and boost satiety.
- Improved gut health – The fibre in plant foods feeds healthy gut bacteria, supporting digestion and immunity.
- Increased nutrient intake – Plants provide dietary fibre, antioxidants, unsaturated fats, vitamins, and minerals that protect health.
- Lower inflammation – Fruits, veggies, whole grains and legumes contain antioxidants that reduce harmful inflammation.
- Healthy cholesterol
- Blood pressure reduction – Plant foods are naturally low in sodium and rich in potassium, helping reduce blood pressure.
- Reduced diabetes risk – Fibre and healthy fats in plants improve insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Environmentally friendly – Plant-based diets require fewer natural resources and create less environmental impact.
- Ethical reasons – Eating lower on the food chain avoids unethical practices in the meat industry.
A whole food plant-based diet centred around no processed fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts and seeds provides significant health advantages.
After experiences that i would suggest experiences a raw food diet, as living food is of a higher vibration and closer to the natural source of food, we are in fact the only species on earth which cook our food. This will bring the next level up and cleansing that you will then know from your experience how you feel, what it does and can do for others.
Here are some potential benefits of a raw plant-based diet:
- Increased nutrient intake – Raw plant foods contain high amounts of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Cooking can deplete some of these.
- Improved digestion – Raw foods with active enzymes may be easier to break down and digest this helps maximize nutrient absorption.
- Weight loss – Raw plant-based diets are naturally low in calories, high in fibre, and nutrient-dense. This combination can promote healthy weight loss.
- Reduced inflammation – The antioxidants in raw fruits and vegetables help reduce systemic inflammation, a key driver of many chronic diseases.
- Healthy gut bacteria – Raw plant foods provide prebiotic fibre that feeds beneficial gut bacteria involved in immune function and metabolism.
- Lower diabetes risk – Studies link raw food diets with better insulin sensitivity and stabilized blood sugar levels.
- Healthy heart – The fibre, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants in raw plant foods support cardiovascular health.
- Cancer prevention – Raw plant foods contain compounds that may help prevent certain cancers by protecting cells from damage.
- Clearer skin – The nutrients and phytochemicals in raw fruits/veggies boost skin health and reduce acne.
- Increased energy – The enzymes and nutrients in raw plant foods can help improve energy levels when transitioning to the diet.
However, nutritional balance is vital when following a strict raw vegan diet long term, there are some essential nutrients that can be missing due to mass production and poor soil.
This will be covered in the video
Progression from here i would suggest to a fruit only diet, this does not need to be for as long as the effects are felt very quickly. All of the benefits of a raw food diet but moving to the most easily assimilated and digested food created for us on the earth. The seed bearing fruit is our truest food.
The choice to stay on or leave is of course yours to do so, but having this knowing as a powerful tool in your arsenal is very profound. This diet can be harder for those who are not in tropical or sub tropical areas but i truly suggest going through this experience for you own knowledge and wisdom.
Fasting is just another level of clarity and freedom which brings you to acquire another level of innerstanding of the body and its functions when fasting through your own feeling and experience
Here are some potential benefits of juice fasting:
- Provides nutrients – Vegetable and fruit juices give you essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants during the fast.
- Easier on the body – Juice fasting is generally gentler on the body than water fasting since it provides key nutrients.
- Aids detoxification – The nutrients and antioxidants in juices can help support the body’s natural detox processes.
- Boosts energy – The natural sugars in juices can help maintain energy levels better than just water.
- Supports weight loss – Juice fasts can help reduce calorie intake which may promote weight loss, especially in the short term.
- May lower blood pressure and cholesterol. Some studies show juice fasts can lead to reductions in BP and unhealthy blood lipids.
- Anti-inflammatory effects – The polyphenols in fruit and vegetable juices may help lower inflammation.
- Improves gut health – Juice fasts give the digestive system a rest and help strengthen gut barrier function.
- Easy to follow – Juice fasts are often easier to comply with than water fasts for beginners.
- Healthier hair and skin – Nutrients in the juices can contribute to glowing skin, hair and nails.
Here are some of the benefits of water fasting
- Promotes autophagy – The process of elimination and recycling of old, damaged cell components. This regenerates newer healthier cells.
- Reduces inflammation – Fasting has been shown to decrease systemic inflammation which is linked to many chronic diseases.
- Resets gut microbiome – Fasting allows the gut flora to rebalance and diversify which supports the immune system.
- Enhances detoxification – Gives digestive system a rest and allows the liver to more efficiently carry out waste and toxin removal processes.
- Stimulates stem cell regeneration – Fasting releases stem cell-stimulating factors that aid tissue regeneration and repair.
- Improves insulin sensitivity – Fasting can help reverse insulin resistance and lower diabetes risk.
- Lowers blood pressure – Fasting periods have been shown to significantly reduce blood pressure.
- Extends lifespan – Animal studies show fasting increases longevity through cellular renewal mechanisms.
- Fights cancers – Cancer cells lack metabolic flexibility to use ketones. Fasting starves tumours while protecting healthy tissue.
- Boosts brain function – Fasting promotes synaptic plasticity, focus, and growth of new brain cells.
- Cardiovascular benefits – Fasting improves heart rate variability, blood pressure, cholesterol markers, and more.
- Supports immune system – Fasting eliminates old immune cells and triggers regeneration of new active immune cells.
Use the food for your medicine and your medicines as your food, be the knower of your body an reveal to your the ability to maintain homeostasis within.
Teach yourself how not to get sick, what makes you sick and how to eat for maximum health.
Then use this journey to propel you into the spiritual world. Food isn’t the key to in-lighten-ment but is an aid in the ability to advance quicky and is absolutely a dimension of truth that is for the philosopher or truth seeker on this wonderful journey of wisdom.
Which is a whole other topic but marries into the wonderfully !!
THE SYCHRONISATION OF ALL KNOWLEDGE IS SACRED AND GIVES EYES TO THE BLUEPRONT OF THE DIVINE!
Have a perfect day beautiful family,
Infinite love and light